Monday, June 18, 2007

Sam, The Alchemist, and Updates!!!

This last week has been an emotional roller coaster for me, because there were moments where I didn't know where I was going in life. Part of me started asking questions at the Subaru Maintainance Shop about becoming a Professional Ralley Racer. Another moment I was at a park collasped and didn't know what to do. Sam has helped me out by calming me down and lighting my way, I am gratiful for that.

"As he mused about these things, he realized that he had to choose between thinking of himself as the poor victim of a thief and as an adventurer in quest of his treasure.

'I'm an adventurer, looking for treasure,' he said to himself." (Alchemist, 42)

The plus side for this week is that I'm starting to observe and understand a little bit more of the model. More specifically, how the model or person in life moves and give that drawing a spark of something that is unique to me, motion and life :D I love making anything move, it excites me like Dodgeball.

My own critque for myself this week is to study the anatomy of the limbs a bit more. I also should start observing more characters. My own life critque, go be with my friends and be as sporty as I want! Take care! Critque and comments are welcomed, please....I want to improve to qualify for the Disney internship the following year or the year after that.









This section is my stuff from my sketchbook. Recently, I've been inspired by my friend Sara, who want to pursue art, and Sam's friend Ghia, who also wants to eventually go to CalArts; because of how they observe character and really understand their characters/friends. Both people are gifted. I wish to be more understanding of my friends, I've been a long time without hanging out with them.


















Now I need to go to lunch with my family and do some good, healthy reading and planning. Take care :D

No comments: